We are looking for an experienced office worker to join our print and mail team for a short-term contract to cover maternity leave, starting in June 2019.
Experience working on either print products, merchandise or logistics would be helpful but not essential.
The role is full time, but applications for part-time working would be considered (such as shorter days or a 4 day week).
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Experience of modern office software (Microsoft Office, G-Suite or similar)
- Meticulous, organised, with great attention to detail.
- Working with suppliers to clarify specifications and generate quotes.
- Working with international and domestic couriers and managing the associated paperwork.
- Be comfortable liaising with clients.
- Familiarity with agency management software (Synergist or similar).
- Educated to degree level.
- As part of the P&M team, work closely with both clients and suppliers to ensure magazines and other printed products are delivered on time and to specification. You will need to ensure records are accurate and filing systems, both physical and electronic, are kept up to date.
- Provide support for client accounts as required.
SPECIFIC TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Print and merchandise buying – support the team when liaising with printers to specify and quote on print jobs, marketing collateral and graphics.
Client liaison – support the team when working with clients to specify and quote on a range of print products, marketing collateral and graphics.
Checking printed products and merchandise to ensure they’re produced accurately to the correct standard and specification, and delivered on time.
Logistics – help to manage the delivery of magazines and marketing collateral to client offices around the world. This will include checking of printed products/merchandise when they are delivered to CPL before distribution. Organising couriers and appropriate paperwork and commercial invoices for shipments.
Invoicing and record keeping – chase suppliers for invoices. When invoices come in, check cost against estimate, log on the system and prep for recharge to the client. Once recharged, update CPL’s records.
Account admin – provide project management and admin support to the team using Synergist (CPL’s agency management software), including but not limited to, setting up jobs, tracking timesheets and creating invoices.
Account management – provide support on key accounts as required.
HOW YOU'LL BENEFIT
Competitive salary - dependent on experience
28 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
Relaxed, friendly office; bi-weekly fruit deliveries; beer on a Friday; occasional ice creams and apple pies
Regular social events and annual Christmas party
Please send CVs and a covering email to Neil Adcock, our Director – Client Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com, stating why we should be working together.